Thursday, November 6, 2008

Aftermath


Now we clean the office.

I've NEVER BEEN SO TIRED in all my life. I think the last few weeks finally caught up with me all at once now that the adrenalin is gone. My solid twelve hours of sleep last night didn't even make a dent. We finish cleaning up tomorrow, then I'm headed up to Michigan to visit my grandpa and hopefully recover fully. I want to thank everyone who helped send me here to Ohio, who supported me with kind words and texts and emails and fantastic care packages and ecstatic phone calls on election night. You should all feel like a little of you went to Ohio, too.

See you all back in Boston! Or California, DC, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, Washington, Florida, Mississippi, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Pakistan, Virginia, North Carolina, Indiana, Oregon, Arizona, and any other place you, my wonderful friends, are living that I plan to visit before too long...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear the news? Obama is already hinting that he will backtrack on his proposed tax cuts in 2009. Good grief, at least wait until you are sworn in until you go back on your word!

Sonny

scs said...

Ah, Sonny. My blog wouldn't be the same without the naysaying of the Republican right. Glad to see you are just as committed even tho the campaign is over. :)